Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yeah? You feel it too?

This election is almost near, the vote must be made and there’s no hesitation in my mind - it'd be a god damn lie in your part to disagree - that there will be many who will enter those poles still undecided. As they pick their candidate of liking, within their hearts a sinking feeling of tension will begin to boil due to their conscious feeling uneasy for they may feel their vote isn't towards the right candidate. Some doubt will continue to roam, but who knows what the future may hold with either of the two candidates – Did anyone predict what would happen when Bush entered office? Did anyone predict he’d get another 4 years after office? Hell, if I traveled through time eight years back and told you of all the events this country would be facing, you’d call me a lunatic! God only knows where our nation’s path will steer within the next four years, but one thing stands clear; indecision is in the air. By far, this has been the most jaded election I’ve witnessed. Tons of fingers have been pointed towards issues that don’t concern the well being of our nation, plenty of topics I’ve yet to ever been discussed, and through TV, the internet, and Radio, it’s easy for the… yes, I’m going to say it, the Stupid to make their minds up so quickly. If anything, this election will be determined on who’s the less ignorant in our class system of people. I for one know who I’ll be voting for but when I do it, I plan to go to church – which I haven’t done in years – pray for a while, then cast my vote. If all goes to shit, count on me to tell you I told you so.


Photobucket

1 comment:

AMALIEmarie said...

Just voted today. Hooo-rah!